Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's Your Favorite Holiday Destination? I Wanna Hear from YOU

Hi guys,

Today, I am taking a break from the usual posting and wanted to know your opinions, thoughts and comments on which destination you'd like me to cover next. Is there some place in this beautiful world you're planning to go to, and would like some information about? I'm here for you guys, and I want you to write me with your ideas so I can come up with destinations YOU wanna read about. Please leave a comment in the comment box, and I'll do my best to rustle up something for you!

Much Love,

The Wish Traveler
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Marina! I will write a post about your country. I also want to welcome you to do a guest post on my blog if you are interested!

      The Wish Traveler

      Delete
  2. Since the only travel I'm likely to be able to do is in my dreams, I appreciate your blog very much. Places I would love to visit include Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica.

    D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message and suggestions on what you would like to see next on the blog. Thanks!